- Piscataway, NJ
Transcend is seeking an energetic, experienced, senior Dev Ops person who is passionate about applying technology to solve complex challenges. As Transcend Dev Ops Engineer, you will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of driving a major transformation. We are modernizing our DevOps practice, which includes implementing the latest DevOps philosophies and methodologies. As a part of this modernization effort, the ideal candidate will help train/ mentor the team on best practices within the DevOps space.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related technical degrees; or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of DevOps experience including the use of Bitbucket, Git, and cloud-based solutions (AWS) or similar.
- 3-5+ years of experience in CI/CD methodologies, automation pipelines, workflows, and tools.
- 5+ years of career experience including software development, systems administration, and cloud-based application management.
- Solid understanding of infrastructure, security, Linux, image hardening, scaling, fail-over, load balancing, etc. Strong experience with monitoring and alerting.
- Hands-on experience in shell scripting, python, and cron setup.
- Experience with Dockers, Kubernetes, and Ansible with a focus on Microservices deployment and scalability
- Experience with automating the installation of various infrastructure services such as Middleware, Databases, etc.
- Understanding business practices look for vulnerabilities and provides continuous monitoring and testing across all platforms.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Design, build, and maintain robust and scalable CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
- Develop and implement automation workflows for infrastructure and application deployment using Ansible and Terraform
- Work closely with development teams to integrate CI/CD processes into the software development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement cloud infrastructure solutions in AWS.
- Develop and maintain tools for monitoring and logging in a cloud environment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to infrastructure and deployments.
- Manage source code using Git and Bitbucket and create efficient branching strategies.
- Work with Linux systems to administer servers and troubleshoot issues.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume to email@example.com