About our Company:
Transcend Street Solutions delivers innovative, modular technology solutions that solve the industry’s most complex challenges – within each business and across the enterprise. Our mission is to help firms completely redefine how they manage and think about collateral, leading to increased liquidity, lower costs and greater compliance.
Transcend is seeking an energetic, UI developer who is passionate about applying technology to solve complex challenges. This role will work with our UI Team to help drive the innovative design and development of the Transcend UI using tools and technologies like HTML5, React JS and JAVA etc. Transcend software delivers advanced capabilities for financial services, supporting their collateral management, capital management and compliance needs related to global capital markets transactions.
Qualifications & Experience
In addition to the below, a Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Science or related field is required OR 2-3 years of front-end development using React.JS.
- Technical Skills (Academic experience is acceptable)
- Web development technologies, including HTML5, React JS etc
- Java script libraries like ag-grid, Chart JS, D3 JS, etc
- UI applications development showing large amount of data in grid format
- Testing frameworks like Mocha/Chai, Jasmine etc. for React JS.
- Java and Spring programming languages
- Additional Non-Technical Skills
- Understanding of capital markets and/or financial services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytics skills, with ability to proactively identify issues before they become major problems.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Detail oriented, demonstrating thoroughness and strong ownership of work
- Quick learner with a demonstrated strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them
- Able to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment;
- Good sense of urgency – problem management and escalation
- Strong oral and written communications skills that demonstrate a professional demeanor and the ability to interact with others with discretion and tact
To thrive in this role, candidates should have a keen interest in the financial markets.
Transcend’s UI developer will work closely with the technology and product teams to produce a robust front end for advanced financial banking and trading applications connecting with Transcend’s server-side application using micro services. Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of browsers
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
Job Title: UI Developer
Seniority Level: Associate
Industry: Financial Services, Computer Software
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Hyderabad, India
Position you are applying for: UI Developer [Associate, Hyderabad, India]