Transcend is hiring a talented Sales Account Manager to join our growing team. This person will be responsible for originating license revenues and promoting Transcend to prospects and existing clients. As a Sales Account Manager at Transcend, you will be a part of a rapidly growing company driving real change in the global capital markets. You will be working in an inclusive culture of seasoned professionals. You will be a true stakeholder in the long-term success of our growing company partnering closely with marketing, product and management teams. If you are excited to join a rapidly growing fintech firm delivering cutting-edge solutions, Transcend is a great place to accelerate your career.
Qualifications & Experience
In addition to the below, a bachelor’s degree with at least 5-10 years of relevant domain and enterprise sales experience is required. To thrive in this role, candidates should have a keen interest in the financial markets, technology and driving client success.
- Experience selling enterprise software into global markets businesses. Expertise in derivatives, securities finance or treasury is a plus specifically as it relates to collateral, funding and liquidity drivers.
- Entrepreneurial with ability to execute sales strategies from originating to closing new licensing deals.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain long term relationships.
- Confident, strategic thinker capable of developing client specific solutions
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Must be self-motivated and able to manage numerous complex client engagements.
- Team player driven to achieve new revenue acquisition.
- Work with broader Transcend team including sales, marketing and product to develop and execute revenue strategy to meet performance targets and company objectives.
- Pitch and demo Transcend products.
- Farm and develop prospective sales opportunities.
- Think creatively to derive client-specific solutions.
- Work with product and management teams to make sure product evolution generates maximum revenue opportunity.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of clients by developing strong partner-focused relationships to ensure maximum adoption of Transcend solutions.
- Prepare and present formal client pricing proposals.
- Drive software license sales opportunities from origination through to close.
- Keep abreast of market trends and best practices.
- Help develop sales best practices, tools and metrics to support rapidly scaling global team.
Job Title: Sales Account Executive
Category: Sales & Business Development
Seniority Level: Mid/Senior-Level
Industry: Financial Services, Computer Software
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: NJ/NY, USA
Position you are applying for: Sales Account Executive [Mid/Senior-level, NJ/NY, USA]
|Job Category||Sales & Business Development|