Transcend is hiring a talented Client Relationship Manager to join our growing Sales Team. As a Relationship Manager at Transcend, you will be a strategic partner to our clients, accountable for the successful adoption of Transcend software to drive maximum value for them. The RM works collaboratively with our clients to build a strong partnership focused on success metrics and outcomes. This role serves as a primary contact for clients and may at times facilitate bringing in other Transcend resources to ensure client satisfaction and drive revenue opportunities. The RM is critical to successful solution adoption and to the success of Transcend. If you are excited to join a rapidly growing Fintech firm delivering cutting edge solutions, Transcend is a great place to grow your career.
Qualifications & Experience:
In addition to the below, a Bachelor’s degree with at least 5-10 years of relevant experience is required. To thrive in this role, candidates should have a keen interest in the financial markets, technology and driving client success.
- 5-10 years of experience working in the Securities Finance, Derivatives, and/or Collateral Management business areas
- Intuitive and responsive to customer’s needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain long term relationships
- A background in client service or fintech sales is a plus
- Confident, strategic thinker with the ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Attentive to detail and organized
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and able to manage multiple clients
- Results driven
- Ability to quickly understand how Transcend software can drive customer solutions
- Team player
- Proactively manage a portfolio of clients by developing strong partner-focused relationships, ensuring maximum adoption of Transcend solutions, and delivering value-add client services.
- Partner with assigned clients as a strategic advisor and engage with them to share best practices & industry trends.
- Design training plans to support recommended use cases
- Manage client relationships in a manner that is focused on proactive engagement. Educate clients on Transcend resources (i.e. support, training, etc.) and ensure they are being fully utilized appropriately.
- Collaborate with Sales and product teams to align on account strategy to maximize success opportunities.
- Leverage and partner with Transcend product and implementation teams to service and support clients ongoing.
- Partner with Transcend product team to incorporate client feedback, use cases and unique requirements in support of the continuous development of Transcend solutions. Drive adoption of new products and features within clients.
- Keep abreast of market trends and best practices.
Job Title: Client Relationship Manager
Job Category: Sales & Business Development
Seniority Level: Mid-Level
Industry: Financial Services, Computer Software
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: NJ/NY, USA
Position you are applying for: Client Relationship Manager [Mid-Level, NJ/NY, USA]
|Job Category||Sales & Business Development|