As an Implementation Specialist on Transcend’s Client Servicing and Implementation Team, you will use your technical knowledge to successfully productionize Transcend software product in Client’s environments. This is a high visibility role within the company which involves coordination with various stakeholders such as Product Specialists, Product Technical Leads, QA Leads and Client’s own Integration team.
Demand for our industry-leading solutions is rapidly growing throughout the capital markets and, as a result, this role is critical to our overall strategy and success.
- Partner with Client’s Integration team to install our product in Client’s environments and work on successfully productionizing the software.
- Work as an SME and find creative solutions to Integration challenges across multiple environments and clients.
- Understand the technology and integration landscape of client systems and our internal systems and be able to evaluate and recommend improvements.
- Serve as a client advocate to troubleshoot issues that may arise during the integration and perform timely escalations and follow ups for resolution.
- Thoroughly understand various Product features and associated technical processes.
- Be a liaison between the Client integration team and Transcend leads.
- Deploy the testable versions of Product software in Transcend environments.
- Assist in configuration and customization of the Product wherever applicable.
- Assist in documenting and maintaining the Run Books, Process flows and Release notes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Multitasking, which requires strong communication and organizational skills.
- At least 2 years of experience in working in an implementation or production support role, preferably in a Software Product company.
- Familiarity with Agile/Kanban.
- Experience with Bug tracking and documentation systems such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with CICD tools such as Jenkins.
- Hands on with PL/SQLs and various databases such as Oracle, MSSQL
- Hands on with Unix scripting and working in a Unix/Linux environment
- Experience with scheduling tools such as Autosys. Tivoli, Airflow
- Understanding of Java, Multithreading concepts, and applications developed using Springboot and Microservices.
- Conceptual knowledge of various Middleware technologies such IBM MQ, Active MQ.
- Knowledge of AWS stack, Elasticsearch and Kibana with be a plus
Help us optimize the Capital Markets.
Transcend Street Solutions delivers innovative, modular technology solutions that solve the industry’s most complex challenges – within each business and across the enterprise. Our mission is to help firms completely redefine how they manage and think about collateral, leading to increased liquidity, lower costs and greater compliance.
Job Title: Client Implementation Specialist
Seniority Level: Mid-level
Industry: Financial Services, Computer Software
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Piscataway, NJ
Position you are applying for: Client Implementation Specialist [Mid-level, Piscataway, NJ]