As an Implementation Lead on the Client Servicing and Implementation Team, you will use your Technical, organizational and management skills to successfully productionize our Transcend software in our Client’s environments. This is a high visibility role within the company which involves coordination with various stakeholders such as Product Specialists, Product Technical Leads, QA Leads and Client’s own Integration team and lead a team of Client Implementation Specialists.
Your day-to-day responsibilities would include:
- Leading our client implementation technology team to ensure the smooth, efficient delivery of our product across multiple clients.
- Driving the successful implementation and rollout of Transcend solutions for clients.
- Understand the technology and integration landscape of client systems and our internal systems and be able to evaluate and recommend improvements.
- Thorough understanding of Transcend software product and associated technical processes.
- Liaising between the Client integration team and Transcend leads.
- Ensuring that policies and guidelines set by the CTO are followed and be in compliant with Client’s engagement policies.
- Taking ownership of Clients documentation space such as Run Books, Process flows and Release notes.
- Developing implementation roadmap for clients and scope of releases appropriate for each client
- Proactively escalating any Client or Internal Transcend implementation issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Multitasking, which requires strong communication and organizational skills.
- At least 8 years of experience in working in an implementation or production support role, preferably in a Software Product company.
- At least 2 years of experience working as an implementation or production support lead.
- Working knowledge of Agile process.
- Experience with Bug tracking, project planning tools and documentation systems such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with CICD tools such as Jenkins.
- Hands on with PL/SQLs and various databases such as Oracle, MSSQL
- Hands on with Unix scripting and working in a Unix/Linux environment
- Understanding of Java, Multithreading concepts, and applications developed using Springboot and Microservices.
- Good understanding of various Middleware technologies such IBM MQ, Active MQ.
- Experience working in AWS stack, Elasticsearch and Kibana with be a plus
Job Title: Client Implementation Lead
Seniority Level: Senior-Level
Industry: Financial Services, Computer Software
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Piscataway, NJ
Position you are applying for: Client Implementation Lead [Senior-level, Piscataway, NJ]