- Piscataway, NJ
Transcend is seeking an energetic, motivated, hands-on Technology Analyst who is passionate about applying technology to solve complex challenges. This role will be a part of our technology team driving the innovative development of our modular technology solutions delivering advanced capabilities for financial services, and supporting their collateral management, capital management, and compliance needs related to global capital markets transactions. Our software is built using cutting-edge technologies and our developers work on a variety of projects designing, building, enhancing, and maintaining the code base for our core product. If you are interested in working at a fast pace, high energy, startup – Transcend is the place for you!
Transcend’s Technology Analyst will work with the leads and other developers to develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Develop Java-based applications using Spring Boot and Microservices architecture.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, from requirements gathering to deployment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop and implement software solutions.
- Develop and maintain RESTful APIs
- Contribute to the development of our data platform and Analytics projects.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Perform code reviews and testing to ensure the quality of the codebase.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and technologies in software development.
- Familiarity with relational and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with Caching and Analytical Databases like Elastic Search
- Experience with RESTful APIs and web services
- Experience with data analysis and Analytics projects is a plus.
- Experience with AWS is a plus.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Design, Financial Engineering, Data Analytics or related major with a GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Strong written and communications skills that demonstrate a professional demeanor and the ability to interact and collaborate with others.
- Detail-oriented, demonstrating thoroughness and strong ownership of work.
- Quick learner with a demonstrated ambitious and curious mindset towards learning about the business and product.
- Proficient in database software and ability to perform data analysis.
- Strong problem-solving skills & high degree of organization.
For more information on our Analays Program CLICK HERE
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume to email@example.com