- Piscataway, NJ
Transcend is seeking a Product Analyst who is passionate about working with clients & technology to translate requirements into a product capability. This role will work with business users and software developers to identify and prioritize technical and functional requirements to create innovative solutions delivering advanced capabilities for financial services. The ideal candidate will have a high-level understanding of the business and financial markets.
- Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company’s current and future needs and the benefits to our clients.
- Responsible for contributing to the design, specifications, and development of our products to meet the needs of our clients, ensure our competitive differentiation, and lead to our business profitability.
- Develop user stories and break down requirements into deliverable functionality.
- Analyze application/business domain data requirements and business rules, understanding the data flow from source to screen.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Data Science/Analytics, Finance, Financial Engineering, Economics, Quant Finance, Operational Research, or related major with a GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Strong written and communications skills that demonstrate a professional demeanor and the ability to interact and collaborate with others.
- Detail-oriented, demonstrating thoroughness and strong ownership of work.
- Quick learner with a demonstrated ambitious and curious mindset towards learning about the business and product.
- Strong analytical skills & experience working with large data sets
- Strong problem-solving skills & high degree of organization.
- Experience with task planning
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume to email@example.com