- New York, Piscataway, NJ
Transcend is seeking a marketing lead to join its growing team. This individual will develop a marketing strategy & lead the execution of a program to drive demand for Transcend software & further enhance the brand. The successful candidate will partner with management, sales and product lead to oversee product-related messaging, communications, and external campaigns that specifically help drive product sales. A key focus of the role will be to develop, write, and project manages marketing content, distribution, and sales support materials, ensuring product messages resonate with customers, inform/educate effectively, and reflect a consistent and evolving narrative. You will have the additional support of an external marketing communications agency.
Successful candidates will be part of a growing business in driving marketing strategies & execution and get a chance to work with the CEO and experienced senior management team. Excellent opportunity to grow marketing footprint as well as the flexibility to work with other areas such as Sales and/or Product management and manage marketing support staff.
Qualifications & Experience:
- In addition to the below, a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or a related field of study and 5+ years of professional experience in a marketing and/or communications capacity
- Experience with financial services (preferably Capital Markets) and/or financial technology
- Prefer experience developing and executing marketing strategies for a growing business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner of business & technical concepts
- Creative storytelling skills through writing and visualizations
- Strong planning and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Experience in graphic design is desirable
- Direct, oversee, and consult on messaging for all products and related marketing strategies globally
- Manage timelines and marketing project plans, launches, and major milestones
- Conceptualize, write, develop, and/or edit product-related messages and collateral for product marketing and sales campaigns.
- Identify new and innovative ways to deliver product messaging and education.
- Serve as the go-to person for product marketing information and stats
- Identify successes, and challenges, track feedback, metrics, and results
- Distill complex ideas/concepts/thoughts related to Transcend technology into easily consumable and compelling marketing that also supports a consistent yet evolving narrative
- Coordinate media relations activities, using an external agency for support