- Piscataway, NJ
- Full time
As a Project Manager at Transcend, you will use your product, business & technical knowledge to successfully implement Transcend software products in Client environments. This is a high-visibility role within the company that involves planning and coordination with our clients and various internal stakeholders including Product Specialists, Product Technical Leads, and QA Leads.
Demand for our industry-leading solutions is growing rapidly throughout the capital markets and, as a result, this role is critical to our overall strategy and success.
Qualifications & Experience
In addition to the below, a Bachelor’s of Science in Business, Computer Science, Economics, Data Analytics, or a related field and 3-5 years of relevant experience are required. To thrive in this role, candidates should have a keen interest in the financial markets.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders; i.e. clients, technical developers, and business leaders
- Demonstrated experience and comfort working directly with clients
- Detail-oriented, demonstrating thoroughness and strong ownership of work
- Project management experience
- Strong data analytical skills, and SQL experience is a plus
- Experience in capital markets and/or financial services is a plus
- Quick learner with a demonstrated strong aptitude for learning new business functionality and understanding how and why the client requires them
- Able to prioritize in a fast-moving, high-pressure, constantly changing environment; Good sense of urgency – problem management and escalation
The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall project management for the specific engagement(s) to which they are assigned. You will work with our clients & internal teams to implement our software to support client business initiatives.
- Coordinate all project activities for specific client implementation(s) as assigned
- Be a liaison between the Client integration team and Transcend leads.
- Partner with Client’s Integration team to install our product in Client’s environments and work on successfully productionizing the software.
- Work as an SME and find creative solutions to Integration challenges across multiple environments and clients.
- Assist in the configuration and customization of the Product wherever applicable.
- Assist in documenting and maintaining the Run Books, Process flows, and Release notes.
- Understand the technology and integration landscape of client systems and our internal systems and be able to evaluate and recommend improvements.
- Serve as a client advocate to troubleshoot issues that may arise during the integration and perform timely escalations and follow-ups for resolution.
- Understand and communicate various Product features and associated technical processes.
- Work closely with QA team members to prepare use case data for validating new functionality.
Help us optimize the Capital Markets.
Transcend Street Solutions delivers innovative, modular technology solutions that solve the industry’s most complex challenges – within each business and across the enterprise. Our mission is to help firms completely redefine how they manage and think about collateral, leading to increased liquidity, lower costs, and greater compliance.