Client Implementations Lead
- Piscataway, NJ
- Full time
As an Implementation Lead on the Client Servicing and Implementation Team, you will use your Technical, organizational and management skills to successfully productionize our Transcend software in our Client’s environments. This is a high visibility role within the company which involves coordination with various stakeholders such as Product Specialists, Product Technical Leads, QA Leads and Client’s own Integration team and lead a team of Client Implementation Specialists.
Your day-to-day responsibilities would include:
- Leading our client implementation technology team to ensure the smooth, efficient delivery of our product across multiple clients.
- Driving the successful implementation and rollout of Transcend solutions for clients.
- Understand the technology and integration landscape of client systems and our internal systems and be able to evaluate and recommend improvements.
- Thorough understanding of Transcend software product and associated technical processes.
- Liaising between the Client integration team and Transcend leads.
- Ensuring that policies and guidelines set by the CTO are followed and be in compliant with Client’s engagement policies.
- Taking ownership of Clients documentation space such as Run Books, Process flows and Release notes.
- Developing implementation roadmap for clients and scope of releases appropriate for each client
- Proactively escalating any Client or Internal Transcend implementation issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Multitasking, which requires strong communication and organizational skills.
- At least 8 years of experience in working in an implementation or production support role, preferably in a Software Product company.
- At least 2 years of experience working as an implementation or production support lead.
- Working knowledge of Agile process.
- Experience with Bug tracking, project planning tools and documentation systems such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with CICD tools such as Jenkins.
- Hands on with PL/SQLs and various databases such as Oracle, MSSQL
- Hands on with Unix scripting and working in a Unix/Linux environment
- Understanding of Java, Multithreading concepts, and applications developed using Springboot and Microservices.
- Good understanding of various Middleware technologies such IBM MQ, Active MQ.
- Experience working in AWS stack, Elasticsearch and Kibana with be a plus