Transcend is hiring a talented Sales Account Manager focused on Securities Finance to join our growing team. This person will be responsible for originating license revenues and promoting Transcend to prospects and existing clients. As a Sales Account Manager at Transcend, you will be a part of a rapidly growing company driving real change in the global capital markets. You will be working in an inclusive culture of seasoned professionals. You will be a true stakeholder in the long-term success of our growing company partnering closely with marketing, product and management teams. If you are excited to join a rapidly growing fintech firm delivering cutting edge solutions, Transcend is a great place to accelerate your career.
Qualifications & Experience
In addition to the below, a bachelor’s degree with at least 5-10 years of relevant domain and enterprise sales experience is required. To thrive in this role, candidates should have a keen interest in the financial markets, technology and driving client success.
- Expertise in Securities Finance is a plus specifically as it relates to Equity Finance.
- Entrepreneurial with ability to execute sales strategies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain long term relationships.
- Confident, strategic thinker capable of developing client specific solutions
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Must be self-motivated and able to manage numerous complex client engagements.
- Team player driven to achieve new revenue acquisition.
- Work with broader Transcend team including sales, marketing and product to develop and execute revenue strategy to meet performance targets and company objectives.
- Pitch and demo Transcend products.
- Farm and develop prospective sales opportunities.
- Think creatively to derive client specific solutions.
- Work with product and management teams to make sure product evolution generates maximum revenue opportunity.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of clients by developing strong partner-focused relationships to ensure maximum adoption of Transcend solutions.
- Prepare and present formal client pricing proposals.
- Drive software license sales opportunities from origination through to close.
- Keep abreast of market trends and best practices.
- Help develop sales best practices, tools and metrics to support rapidly scaling global team.