Inspiring career opportunities
Working at Transcend opens a world of possibilities, whether you are taking your next step in a well-established career or just getting started on your journey.
Our people inspire one another to do their best and we are always excited to learn from one another. We work hard together to make a difference for our global financial clients, and we celebrate what we accomplish.
Current job openings
As a growing financial technology company, job opportunities open up frequently and the roles vary widely.
Core Java Developer – Mid-Level
Transcend is seeking an experienced, mid-level Core Java expert that is passionate about applying technology to solve complex challenges. This role will drive the innovative development of our modular technology solutions delivering advanced capabilities for financial services, supporting their collateral management, capital management and compliance needs related to global capital markets transactions.
The Core Java Developer will produce robust Core Java code for advanced financial banking and trading applications, primarily using core Java principles around multi-threading, messaging and caching technologies.
This role requires specific knowledge and skills including:
- Strong Core Java concepts
- Java Server side development experience
- Working knowledge of building effective API(s)
- Database technologies and SQL query experience (SQL Server / Oracle / etc.)
- Java Message Service (JMS) – including point-to-point messaging, message types, message delivery to non-Java clients, etc.
Candidates should also be strong in:
- Server-side programming technologies
- Java Message Oriented Middleware (MOM) API
- RDBMS concepts
- Microsoft SQL server or Oracle database
Additional desired skills:
- MongoDB or Hadoop
- Some caching technology, such as Ignite or Coherence
- Strong communication skills and teamwork
To thrive in this role, candidates should have a keen interest in the financial markets. Please note that experience in Web technologies like JSP, JSF or Servlet is NOT required.
If you are hungry, curious and passionate about technology development in Java, please contact us.
Transcend is seeking an experienced Business Analyst who can work with Transcend’s leadership team, sales, developers and clients to support the development of our advanced technology solutions for financial services, supporting our clients’ collateral management, capital management and compliance needs related to global capital markets transactions.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for contributing to the design, specifications, resource planning and development of our products to meet the needs of our clients, ensure our competitive differentiation and lead to our business profitability. You may work with our product development team to develop the latest functionality on our platform OR work with client teams to implement our software to support client’s business initiatives.
This strategically important role requires specific knowledge, experience and skills including:
- Strong business analysis and/or project management experience
- At least 3 years of Capital Markets experience (Business or Technology)
- Experience in Secured Financing or Derivatives Trading is a big plus
- Strong data analytics experience and problem-solving skills; ability to work with large and complex data sets with accuracy and intense attention to detail
- Good understanding of business and technology platforms and can create requirements and functional specification documents
- High degree of organization; ability to juggle multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Enthusiastic, energetic and professional personality who can work effectively with senior management and clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with particular experience in successfully facilitating discussions with clients and internal teams
To thrive in this role, candidates should be very thorough and possess strong communication and organizational skills.
If you are passionate about capital markets and have strong ideas about how financial services can optimize their cost, balance sheet or capital, please contact us.
Submit your contact information and upload your resume/CV to start the process